Free Assessment !

Call: 416-309-8789

You are here

Student Visa

F-1 Student Visa

For academic students looking to further their education in the US. An I-20 is required which is issued by the accepting school in order to move forward with the visa process and apply. Student must show they meet the requirements for the program in the US and that they have the means to support themselves during the study period.
M-1 Student Visa

For students looking to complete non-academic/vocational education in the US.  An I-20 is required which  is provided by the school. Student must show ability to meet the program requirements and means of supporting themselves during their stay in the US. 


Contact us now at 416-309-8789 or fill out our ASSESSMENT to see which program you qualify for!