Free Assessment !

Call: 416-309-8789

You are here

Investor Visas

E-1 treay trader visa

An investor visa for establishing a base in the US for the purpose of trading goods between the home country and the US.

E-2 treaty investor visa

A specialty visa for small investors from treaty countries who want to set up operations and open a business in the US. A substantial amount of capital investment is required to be invested in the US which will go to help create a business and jobs in the US economy. An investment needs to be made/business needs to be set up or purchased. Spouses and children may accompany the visa holder.

Potential for employees of the organization to accompany into the US.


An investor route leading to green card acquisition upon creation of or investment in a company in an effort to create jobs and show profitability. 


Contact us now at 416-309-8789 or fill out our ASSESSMENT to see which program you qualify for!